You can’t go wrong with these few things when shopping for a woman. At least in my opinion, here are the 5 different categories , in random order, along with a few ideas:
1. Jewelry: There are many jewelry stores, but there is always Tiffany’s. You can’t go wrong with a necklace or a bracelet. Here are a couple of my affordable favorites: The Bead Bracelet, Olive Leaf heart Pendant
2. Perfume: Some women love perfumes, others don’t. But if the woman in your life loves perfume, then she will more than likely be on that never ending quest for the ‘one’. Here are a couple of my faves. These are not newer perfumes, and at this point, if they aren’t already, should be considered classics:
J’adore (Christian Dior), Flowerbomb (Victor & Rolf), Coco Mademoiselle (Chanel), Baiser Volé (Cartier) and my all time favorite: Envy Me (Gucci). Like I said, these are older perfumes but they have stood the test of time, so you probably can’t go wrong with any of them.
3. Clothes/Shoes: The saying goes “I’ve been shopping all my life, and still have nothing to wear”- Every woman ever. This is a proven fact :).
So new, awesome clothes are always appreciated. How about this time, you get her something for work, something that will make her exude confidence, something that will also make the world a better place. Yes, I’m talking about something Proverbs By Efua 🙂 I couldn’t resist. Check out our store, we have a few dresses I think the woman in your life will like.
4. Make-Up: I love makeup and even if you don’t wear it that often, I think it’s still cool to get those sets that tend to come out during the holiday. My favorite makeup is by Bare Escentuals as well as Mac Cosmetics.
5. Pamper Session/ Vacation: It’s hard to give suggestions here because the world is literally your playing field. But you could also buy her a spa treatment to Nordstrom’s, that’s cool too. 🙂
This list is so cliché, but it’s cliché for a reason – Women love this stuff! :)))))
However, what trumps this list is what your woman says she wants. Look out for dropped hints or just flat out wish lists.
Again, this is just my opinion and a way to give you some ideas and to start you thinking of what to gift . I hope this has been helpful.
About Proverbs By Efua
Proverbs By Efua makes work clothes for a cause – ending Human Trafficking.
We aim to be the affordable, high quality, work wear choice for professionals who want to enhance their level of confidence, charisma and goodwill.
Visit us at: http://proverbsbyefua.com
PS. I haven’t been paid to provide any of the above links. I’m just giving my personal opinions.